What makes Turning Pointe Dance different from other Colorado Springs dance schools?
- Christian music throughout. We choose music that fits the wholeness of our endeavor and the culture we are trying to create which reaches beyond just dancing.
- We carefully choose costumes that are age appropriate, beautiful but appropriately modest, yet fun that both parents and children love!
- Our choreography is appropriate for audiences and dancers of any age and our professional staff members are great role models for students.
- We pursue being a unique dance studio with a fun, relaxed atmosphere for your family, providing structured classes and proper technique at the same time.
- Each of our dance classes incorporate prayer and verse of the month, keeping the focus of class time on the Lord.
- Communication is key at our dance studio! We are persistent in our efforts to make sure you feel fully informed.
- We have a brand new facility! We’re excited to offer professional sprung flooring in both studios, full mirrors, Barres, viewing windows, and a family-friendly waiting room. All in an excellent and safe location.